tug my sleeve

sohjiale !

06November
--
I don't live to please you.

I still haven't come up with a way to fill up this space about myself in meticulous detail. So try and figure me out.

twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    concealed




    so close

    2E1 Class Blog 6B'o7 Class Blog 6E'o7 HMT Blog Adrian Alethea Angelica BeeKian Charinne Charmaine Charon Cheryl Cheyenne Cinny Debbie Evonne FengKun FengMei Finella Guiru Haikel Hui Shi Ivan Ivy Jack Jasmine Jasmine NgJiaLe Jieshi Joan Jocelyn Jocelyn Joey KahMing Kenny Limin Marjorie Maxine Mike Morina Nicholas Nora Patricia Pauline Qingru Qistina Queenie Rachael Rasyiqah Sarah Sean Serene Serene Shenyu ShuaiGe SingLing Sokling Sophia Tyypey Weiyang Xinmin Xinting XunLin YiJun YiKhoon ZhenXiong

    aroused

    5/1/08 6/1/08 7/1/08 8/1/08 9/1/08 10/1/08 11/1/08 12/1/08 1/1/09 2/1/09 3/1/09 4/1/09 5/1/09 6/1/09 7/1/09 8/1/09 9/1/09 11/1/09
    rock



    to the top

    Friday, August 28 @18:15
    #148 ;

    Sigh, I WANT A NEW PHONE ! ):
    I want need my current phone to be repaired ASAP.
    AAAHHHHH. Save me please.
    Was checking out Sony Ericsson phones just now.
    So tempted lah. Why are we humans never content?!
    Ugh, i hate myself for this.
    I promised to use my current phone for at least 1 year and a half.
    But it just keeps auto shutting down and now all contacts are lost, and messaging system is disabled(God, i don't even know how it got that way. -___-).
    And i thought it was still able to call others or receive calls, but NO.
    Na-da. x_x
    So yeah, i don't even know if it'll be alright once it is taken for repair.
    I'm worried that they'll(whoever is gonna touch my phone, their hands had better be sterile !) re format everything in my phone.
    Meaning i'm worried that all photos and music will be lost(Will it? O: I never sent my phone for repair before.). ):
    So you see, i tried to upload everything, my photos, pictures, music etc. into computer.
    But after it was plugged in, there was nothing present in the memory stick or the phone memory files. -___-
    Where did it go lah?
    Weird thing is, the files are still present in my phone, so why aren't they inside the memory card???
    FREAKIN' FRUSTRATED I TELL YOU. O:<
    Nehmind. I shall *breathe in, breathe out.*
    Okay, my target has been locked, I SOOOO HEART T707 !!! *Shrieks*
    Look :



    I've never used a flip phone before, so yeah i wouldn't know whether it is convenient to use.
    Anyway, even if i did decide on buying this new phone, i'm running low on cash flow.
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    DUH. My parents ain't gonna sponsor me either.
    Sighhhhhhh. ):
    Ohmyohmyohmyohmyohmy.
    P/S : Ms Lam gave an example in class today. She said if there was a village surrounded entirely by mountains, how do the people living there get transported? She said, of course, they have to scale all the way around it.
    How dumb. Why don't they chop off the mountains like they chop off trees? O:
    Since people know how to reclaim land, why not take away some land instead?
    LOL, kay fine. NOT FUNNY. -___-

    ♥ ♥ ♥