tug my sleeve

sohjiale !

06November
--
I don't live to please you.

I still haven't come up with a way to fill up this space about myself in meticulous detail. So try and figure me out.

twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    concealed




    so close

    2E1 Class Blog 6B'o7 Class Blog 6E'o7 HMT Blog Adrian Alethea Angelica BeeKian Charinne Charmaine Charon Cheryl Cheyenne Cinny Debbie Evonne FengKun FengMei Finella Guiru Haikel Hui Shi Ivan Ivy Jack Jasmine Jasmine NgJiaLe Jieshi Joan Jocelyn Jocelyn Joey KahMing Kenny Limin Marjorie Maxine Mike Morina Nicholas Nora Patricia Pauline Qingru Qistina Queenie Rachael Rasyiqah Sarah Sean Serene Serene Shenyu ShuaiGe SingLing Sokling Sophia Tyypey Weiyang Xinmin Xinting XunLin YiJun YiKhoon ZhenXiong

    aroused

    5/1/08 6/1/08 7/1/08 8/1/08 9/1/08 10/1/08 11/1/08 12/1/08 1/1/09 2/1/09 3/1/09 4/1/09 5/1/09 6/1/09 7/1/09 8/1/09 9/1/09 11/1/09
    rock



    to the top

    Tuesday, August 18 @17:21
    #143 ;

    Okay so, i'm down with fever.
    Didn't attend school today.
    Don't be jealous, because i would rather go to school.
    But feeling alright now. Took some medicine and caught some rest.
    Thanks to those who showed your concern ! :)
    I'm veryveryvery bored. O:<
    Since i have some time on my hand ...
    Shall dedicate this post to the Baaabies. :)
    & all that i dedicate is the plain truth on why i love them.
    Here goes :
    Not in any order (!)
    ---

    JOAN NG BAAABY !
    We've known each other for more than ... 5 years(?).
    That kinda explains our friendship.
    We see others drift apart, and we want to do just the opposite.
    So yayyy i (L) her more than you do. :)


    HUITING GOH BAAABY !
    Till now, i've no idea how we became friends.
    We share a lot with each other.
    And she's just always there for others.
    So somehow, she's the first one in my mind when i've matters weighing my heart down. :)


    SHENYU YAP BAAABY !
    My impression of her at first sight was not really good. /:
    But then we got to know each other more, and i realised that it's hard not to love her lovable self.
    When i cry, she's the first one to hug me and whisper "Don't be sad, Sohbay." in my ear. :)


    JIALE NG BAAABY !
    I was suprised when i got to know that someone shared my name in the class.
    It's like when she's sad, i'll naturally feel down.
    But when she's having a sugar rush, i get really spontaneous all of a sudden.
    Remember "WHERE'S YOUR IMAGE?!"? :)
    I guess it's more than just our names that's the same.


    JIESHI AW BAAABY !
    I remember last year, she was the first one that me and Joan talked to.
    Although there are some things between us that i'm upset with ...
    But since you've gotten over it already, i'm just glad i don't need to hold a grudge either. :)
    Oh and, faster finish reading your Harry Potter book if you wanna borrow my PrettyLittleLiars book !


    IQAAAH TEDDY BAAABY !
    She's the awesome friend who sits next next to me(before exams). LOL.
    We haven't been talking lately, 'cause of different sitting arrangement.
    When i see her, my smile comes on automatically. Seriously.
    Maybe it's 'cause she looks so cute everyday. :)


    NORA BAAABY !
    Awww, so sad. I didn't go to her b'day celebration with the others. ):
    Nehmind, she knows i love her. (L)
    She is one smart baby, and someday when she becomes famous/successful, i'll be there to cheer her on ! :)


    CHARINNE HO BAAABY !
    Though we didn't know each other for long, but, afterall, a friend will always be a friend.
    I hope she feels better after spilling her troubles to me.
    Smile, and the world smiles with you ! :)


    JIALE SOH BAAABY !
    What, did you think i was gonna forget myself?! LOL.
    I'm posting for my section because i want to say :

    I you all ! :)
    Alright, ending here.
    P/S : I think my hair is growing longer ! O:
    P/S/S : But i'm not sure. 'cause i can't see any difference in the length. x_x

    ♥ ♥ ♥