tug my sleeve

sohjiale !

06November
--
I don't live to please you.

I still haven't come up with a way to fill up this space about myself in meticulous detail. So try and figure me out.

twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    concealed




    so close

    2E1 Class Blog 6B'o7 Class Blog 6E'o7 HMT Blog Adrian Alethea Angelica BeeKian Charinne Charmaine Charon Cheryl Cheyenne Cinny Debbie Evonne FengKun FengMei Finella Guiru Haikel Hui Shi Ivan Ivy Jack Jasmine Jasmine NgJiaLe Jieshi Joan Jocelyn Jocelyn Joey KahMing Kenny Limin Marjorie Maxine Mike Morina Nicholas Nora Patricia Pauline Qingru Qistina Queenie Rachael Rasyiqah Sarah Sean Serene Serene Shenyu ShuaiGe SingLing Sokling Sophia Tyypey Weiyang Xinmin Xinting XunLin YiJun YiKhoon ZhenXiong

    aroused

    5/1/08 6/1/08 7/1/08 8/1/08 9/1/08 10/1/08 11/1/08 12/1/08 1/1/09 2/1/09 3/1/09 4/1/09 5/1/09 6/1/09 7/1/09 8/1/09 9/1/09 11/1/09
    rock



    to the top

    Friday, July 31 @19:04
    #134 ;


    I miss my longer hair. )':

    HELLO.

    1. I hate my hair. It's taking ages to grow.
    2. I feel happy today, because of you-don't-know-who.
    3. The exams are coming around.
    4. And i will be saying that i'm gonna study.
    5. But in fact i won't.
    6. So. Now, i'm gonna study.
    7. I am super irritated with Sony Ericsson's phone.
    8. My blog is dead. Nobody tags except for Joan.
    9. Which is pathetic, if you ask me. Whatever.
    10. I'm feeling extremely bored.
    11. So i decided to change skin.
    12. But i couldn't find one that was to my liking.
    13. Hence, i didn't change my blogskin.
    14. I'm having macoroni as dinner tonight.
    15. I don't think dinner is relavant to what i'm saying.
    16. But i typed it out anyway. YAY.
    17. Tmr's Iqah's birthday.
    18. & i haven't decided on what prezzie to get her. ):
    19. It's the last day of July today.
    20. Gosh, doesn't time fly?
    21. I don't really have anything more to say.
    22. This is the 22nd statement i've made so far.
    23. Yes, as if that wasn't obvious enough. LOL.
    24. I'm considering to go MIA during exam period.
    25. Should i? O:
    26. Nicholas gave me a BIG FAT lollipop today. He said it cost $19.90.
    27. Dumbass, spending so much. -.-
    28. But 'cause it's so 'precious', i cannot bear to open it.
    29. Anyone wants to have the honour? (:
    30. No, you shall not.
    31. Alright, i'm getting uber beat.
    32. I think i'll make it to no. 40 and then i'll finish.
    33. Lalalalalalala.
    34. I'm having stupid monthly thing.
    35. But i still managed to run faster than my norm timing during mass run.
    36. Yipee. :B
    37. I find school really typical.
    38. Nothing more to say.
    39. Goodielucks for your CA2 everyone ! ^^
    40. Ciao, blog. Shall update as much as i can.

    Okay, end here. For more info, please dial a certain number which will get you to a certain person named sohjiale.
    She would be more than happy to chat with you.
    So long, my loves.
    P/S : I heart my friends. \m/

    ♥ ♥ ♥