|
|
|
tug my sleeve
twitter Twitter Updatesconcealed so close 2E1 Class Blog 6B'o7 Class Blog 6E'o7 HMT Blog Adrian Alethea Angelica BeeKian Charinne Charmaine Charon Cheryl Cheyenne Cinny Debbie Evonne FengKun FengMei Finella Guiru Haikel Hui Shi Ivan Ivy Jack Jasmine Jasmine NgJiaLe Jieshi Joan Jocelyn Jocelyn Joey KahMing Kenny Limin Marjorie Maxine Mike Morina Nicholas Nora Patricia Pauline Qingru Qistina Queenie Rachael Rasyiqah Sarah Sean Serene Serene Shenyu ShuaiGe SingLing Sokling Sophia Tyypey Weiyang Xinmin Xinting XunLin YiJun YiKhoon ZhenXiong
aroused 5/1/08 6/1/08 7/1/08 8/1/08 9/1/08 10/1/08 11/1/08 12/1/08 1/1/09 2/1/09 3/1/09 4/1/09 5/1/09 6/1/09 7/1/09 8/1/09 9/1/09 11/1/09 rock |
Monday, July 6 @14:35
#127 ; ![]() Vulnerable. Hey hello. Youth day today. (: Yes, DUH. Okay, i shall update on what i remember during the weekend. Saturday Morning, woke up, aunt brought me and my mum and sisters mac breakfast. My dad was in Malaysia, he went there for the casinos. -.- Ate breakfast, then prepared. Wanted to catch Ice Age 3 at 1 plus slot. Watched, I rate it 4/5. :B Aftermath, not really, so didn't have lunch. Mum drove us and aunt to Takashimaya. I inisted on going there to get books at Kinokuniya bookstore. \m/ Yes, in case you don't know me, i'm an avid reader. (: Reached, went up to third level. Mum and aunt went to Coffee Club for duh, coffee. LOL. I went to the bookstore, looked for the second series to The Luxe. I already have the 1st and 3rd book, so only missing 2nd. Weird that i bought the 3rd series first. HAHA. Found it, and i'm gonna get the 4th series next time i get there. It's released in late July i think. Bought another book, 'Gone'. Total $30++. Sisters also bought. Aftermath, went down to get light snacks, then we left. Went to don't know what resteraunt, dinner with family. (: Sunday I kinda forgot what i did. /: I'ma pathetic manzxczxc. -.- Stop here, have to chiong the stupid elementz thingy. Which none of my group members are helping me with. !@#$%&\ Ugh. Nevermind. So, bye. Inch a little closer. ♥ ♥ ♥
|