tug my sleeve

sohjiale !

06November
--
I don't live to please you.

I still haven't come up with a way to fill up this space about myself in meticulous detail. So try and figure me out.

twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    concealed




    so close

    2E1 Class Blog 6B'o7 Class Blog 6E'o7 HMT Blog Adrian Alethea Angelica BeeKian Charinne Charmaine Charon Cheryl Cheyenne Cinny Debbie Evonne FengKun FengMei Finella Guiru Haikel Hui Shi Ivan Ivy Jack Jasmine Jasmine NgJiaLe Jieshi Joan Jocelyn Jocelyn Joey KahMing Kenny Limin Marjorie Maxine Mike Morina Nicholas Nora Patricia Pauline Qingru Qistina Queenie Rachael Rasyiqah Sarah Sean Serene Serene Shenyu ShuaiGe SingLing Sokling Sophia Tyypey Weiyang Xinmin Xinting XunLin YiJun YiKhoon ZhenXiong

    aroused

    5/1/08 6/1/08 7/1/08 8/1/08 9/1/08 10/1/08 11/1/08 12/1/08 1/1/09 2/1/09 3/1/09 4/1/09 5/1/09 6/1/09 7/1/09 8/1/09 9/1/09 11/1/09
    rock



    to the top

    Tuesday, June 16 @17:42
    #116 ;


    Hello! :B
    I've updated, and i can see that my tagboard is barely surviving. Oh well. (:
    I've found an awesome skin and i wanted to change it, but since blog's dead now, might as well change it another time, say, tomorrow? HAHAHAHA. -.-
    CO practice today, was okay. MrLow decided to only have us play one song during SpeechDay.
    I'm effing beat.
    Oh and yesterday i was rambling on about how my hair sucked on Plurk, then Rasyiqah responded, and we were like using it as MSN. LOL.
    & i tried to tie up my hair. Since i saw it was almost reaching my shoulders. I wasn't able to tie it up, 'cause it's still not long enogh. Took a picture. Looked kinda weird. YAY. Maybe it's cuz it's been some time since i tied it up. Upload the picture another day alright.
    End here.
    Goodbyeee.

    ♥ ♥ ♥