tug my sleeve

sohjiale !

06November
--
I don't live to please you.

I still haven't come up with a way to fill up this space about myself in meticulous detail. So try and figure me out.

twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    concealed




    so close

    2E1 Class Blog 6B'o7 Class Blog 6E'o7 HMT Blog Adrian Alethea Angelica BeeKian Charinne Charmaine Charon Cheryl Cheyenne Cinny Debbie Evonne FengKun FengMei Finella Guiru Haikel Hui Shi Ivan Ivy Jack Jasmine Jasmine NgJiaLe Jieshi Joan Jocelyn Jocelyn Joey KahMing Kenny Limin Marjorie Maxine Mike Morina Nicholas Nora Patricia Pauline Qingru Qistina Queenie Rachael Rasyiqah Sarah Sean Serene Serene Shenyu ShuaiGe SingLing Sokling Sophia Tyypey Weiyang Xinmin Xinting XunLin YiJun YiKhoon ZhenXiong

    aroused

    5/1/08 6/1/08 7/1/08 8/1/08 9/1/08 10/1/08 11/1/08 12/1/08 1/1/09 2/1/09 3/1/09 4/1/09 5/1/09 6/1/09 7/1/09 8/1/09 9/1/09 11/1/09
    rock



    to the top

    Thursday, December 4 @11:01
    83 ; Blinded by pretences

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
    Hey yo all. I'M BOREDDDD.
    & i'm still not really into the christmas season yet.
    Unlike Jieshi, her blogskin & blog songs all about christmas.
    Good for her, though.
    This is a really short post, just to let you know i'm still alive after surviving from the tragic story last Sat. LOL.
    I couldnt sleep last night, again. Thinking about a lot of things that happened yet couldnt change no matter how hard i try.
    Anyway, some good news.
    I received a scholarship for achieving top 10% results in Marsling Zone.
    & the picture above, was when i went to visit New York Art Muesuem.
    Ahahas, as if. -.-
    & i couldnt resize it. Needed to download something then can resize.
    I had been looking through my old posts.
    The way i blogged then & now has such a bigbig difference.
    It seems i have changed a lot this year. Time really flies,yo.
    I miss being Pri 6 laaaaaas. LOL.
    I looked through some photo albums from last year.
    I look so different with long hair & short hair. Though now my hair is growing longer now, reaching my shoulders.
    Some said i looked good with my hair tied up, during the shanghai trip.
    But i'm so lazy to tie it up, if not why go cut short. Hahas.

    P/s : I found a picture of my handphone.
    It was taken before i lost it. D':
    I MISS IT SO MUCH SIOLZXCZXCZXCZXC.
    Alright, dunt talk about it anymore. Later get upset again.
    I think i made up my christmas wishlist already. [:
    #1- w890i handphone. I want this so badly. /:
    #2- Jumbo Spongebob~ I think someone in my family already bought it for me.
    #3- More shopping & clothes
    #4- Good results next year
    #5- $$$$$$$$$$$ peeeeeeeleeeeease.
    #6- More overseas holidays.
    #7- Everybody to have an unforgettable Christmas!
    #8- Whatever that's left in my 'desires' section.
    Hmms, am i asking too much already? :X
    Posting till here. Bye :D

    ♥ ♥ ♥