tug my sleeve

sohjiale !

06November
--
I don't live to please you.

I still haven't come up with a way to fill up this space about myself in meticulous detail. So try and figure me out.

twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    concealed




    so close

    2E1 Class Blog 6B'o7 Class Blog 6E'o7 HMT Blog Adrian Alethea Angelica BeeKian Charinne Charmaine Charon Cheryl Cheyenne Cinny Debbie Evonne FengKun FengMei Finella Guiru Haikel Hui Shi Ivan Ivy Jack Jasmine Jasmine NgJiaLe Jieshi Joan Jocelyn Jocelyn Joey KahMing Kenny Limin Marjorie Maxine Mike Morina Nicholas Nora Patricia Pauline Qingru Qistina Queenie Rachael Rasyiqah Sarah Sean Serene Serene Shenyu ShuaiGe SingLing Sokling Sophia Tyypey Weiyang Xinmin Xinting XunLin YiJun YiKhoon ZhenXiong

    aroused

    5/1/08 6/1/08 7/1/08 8/1/08 9/1/08 10/1/08 11/1/08 12/1/08 1/1/09 2/1/09 3/1/09 4/1/09 5/1/09 6/1/09 7/1/09 8/1/09 9/1/09 11/1/09
    rock



    to the top

    Thursday, December 11 @13:08
    86 ; Genuine hearts



    Hellohello.

    I haven't relinked yet. -.-
    LOL. I went out yesterday, so yeaa.
    I've changed blogskin, again.
    Like it or not, it's not up to you. (:
    Alrightes. Yesterday went orchard with my aunt. We were going christmas shopping.
    Reached Takashimaya, had KFC for lunch first.
    Walked around the toy fair. Couldnt find anything for my sisters.
    Went to the a gift shop with many levels.
    Aunt bought something for her husband's xiao mei & dao sao.
    She already bought mine, my sisters' & mother 's christmas presents. :D
    I bought something for my parents, & aunt bought me another star keychain for achieving the scholarship. (: It was so pretty.
    Went to pay for the stuff, then to the wrapping counter.
    Asked the service member to wrap some up, others not yet.
    It may seem like we didnt buy much, but really, the place was so big, & our legs ached like fuck.
    So at about 2plus, went coffee club to have a snack & drink.
    I ordered a cocoa mango blend, aunt ordered an iced latte & some cookies.
    The drink i had was nice, try it if you ever dine at coffee club.
    After that, went to the body shop to get some makeup products for another aunt.
    Bought one of their christmas packages & left.
    It was about 3plus by then.
    The christmas tree there was ah-mazing. They have different trees every year.
    This year's was themed with snowflakes & purplish-velvet decorations on a green tree.
    Beautiful. (:
    Went to take MRT back to woodlands & walked around CWP some more. Couldnt find any nice gifts, so, bus-ed home. (:
    Felt exhausted, so didnt blog or go online.
    December's gonna be packed for me.
    On the 14th, have to celebrate birthday for grandpa. -Mother's side family.
    On the 21st, it's my cousin's 4th birthday. It's kinda a birthday cum christmas party. -Daddy's side family.
    On the 25th, a christmas party at my aunt's house with many guests whom i dunt know. (??) -Mother's side family.
    On the 28th, receiving of scholarship at Marsling sec.
    Oh my. Busybusybusy. /:
    The holiday's ending. Have to rush homework already. ):
    & i'm not sure if parents are gonna buy me back w890i handphone.
    They seem unwilling. When i offered to use my own money to buy it, they refuse.
    You may think i'm stupid, why not just use an old phone for the time being?
    I just cannot. I dunt know why. I hope i do get it back again.
    I've been having gastric pains. Since two days ago.
    Sick to the core laaas. ROARRR.
    & the tagboard's colour doesn't match with the background.
    It's too light. Will change when have time, live with it in the meantime.
    Santa, grant me my wish pleaseeeeeeeee.
    I shall ask Jieshi, aka Santa's wife to put in a good word for me to Santa so i can get what i want. Hohohos.
    LOL, impossible.

    See ya. (:

    ♥ ♥ ♥