|
|
|
tug my sleeve
twitter Twitter Updatesconcealed so close 2E1 Class Blog 6B'o7 Class Blog 6E'o7 HMT Blog Adrian Alethea Angelica BeeKian Charinne Charmaine Charon Cheryl Cheyenne Cinny Debbie Evonne FengKun FengMei Finella Guiru Haikel Hui Shi Ivan Ivy Jack Jasmine Jasmine NgJiaLe Jieshi Joan Jocelyn Jocelyn Joey KahMing Kenny Limin Marjorie Maxine Mike Morina Nicholas Nora Patricia Pauline Qingru Qistina Queenie Rachael Rasyiqah Sarah Sean Serene Serene Shenyu ShuaiGe SingLing Sokling Sophia Tyypey Weiyang Xinmin Xinting XunLin YiJun YiKhoon ZhenXiong
aroused 5/1/08 6/1/08 7/1/08 8/1/08 9/1/08 10/1/08 11/1/08 12/1/08 1/1/09 2/1/09 3/1/09 4/1/09 5/1/09 6/1/09 7/1/09 8/1/09 9/1/09 11/1/09 rock |
Wednesday, December 3 @14:06
82 ; xoxo ![]() Hello all. It's my 5th day without handphone ; & i'm rotting. ): That's why i changed blogskin. & i'm not crying anymore. Although i miss my handphone. D: Well well, i'm not gonna stay online for long, cuz i promised to do my homework. I've also changed some songs, the first one only plays about half of the full song, cuz i couldnt find the full track. I miss Rasyiqah & Joan! Like really really. ): & i still can't view Rasyiqah's blog leh. Sad laaaaas. I'm sorry Rasyiqah, it's all my comp's fault. P/s :I WANT GO OUT! & christmas is coming, & unlike Jieshi(who made a long list of what she wanted), I'm wishing for my phone back. (Anyone willing to buy w890i for me? [:) It's kinda impossible, but if i can't get it back, i really wish for a new handphone that's exactly the same one. Praying* Another wish would be to go out shopping more often maybe? LOL. Zai shuo ba. I have to go. Continue tagging pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease. Thankyous. Byebyes. (: See, i can now manage a smile. ♥ ♥ ♥
|