|
|
|
tug my sleeve
twitter Twitter Updatesconcealed so close 2E1 Class Blog 6B'o7 Class Blog 6E'o7 HMT Blog Adrian Alethea Angelica BeeKian Charinne Charmaine Charon Cheryl Cheyenne Cinny Debbie Evonne FengKun FengMei Finella Guiru Haikel Hui Shi Ivan Ivy Jack Jasmine Jasmine NgJiaLe Jieshi Joan Jocelyn Jocelyn Joey KahMing Kenny Limin Marjorie Maxine Mike Morina Nicholas Nora Patricia Pauline Qingru Qistina Queenie Rachael Rasyiqah Sarah Sean Serene Serene Shenyu ShuaiGe SingLing Sokling Sophia Tyypey Weiyang Xinmin Xinting XunLin YiJun YiKhoon ZhenXiong
aroused 5/1/08 6/1/08 7/1/08 8/1/08 9/1/08 10/1/08 11/1/08 12/1/08 1/1/09 2/1/09 3/1/09 4/1/09 5/1/09 6/1/09 7/1/09 8/1/09 9/1/09 11/1/09 rock |
Monday, December 15 @14:48
87 ; Happy endings, or not.
Bonjour amour. Hello love. Wellwell, I'm in a nothingness mood now. Keeps raining these few days. I hate rainy days. -.- I so dog-tired today. Not in the festive spirit anymore. & about the handphone in my house, parents didnt say anything about it. Sekali they not gonna give it to me. Sighhhhs. Weekends were busy. :/ Saturday had tuition lessons. Already learning sec two topics. So hard siolzxczxc. Sunday, went swimming. Seems as if i'm going swimming every weekend already. I hated the smell of chlorine, but somehow, i just wanted to be soaked in the freezing water. Crazy me. Swam 21 laps yesterday. I'm impressed. LOL ._. I wanna watch Twilight so badly. Wanted to go cycling at east coast on Wednesday with Joan, Jiale, Shenyu & Nora. But can't eh. )': I have a checkup the following day, & if i go cycling before the checkup, it'll affect the lab test results all that. & since Joan already informed the others on the confirmed date, i'll just have to not go. ARGHHHHH. & class bbq's tomorrow. Like wtf. I'm outdated already. Didnt go check the day all those stuff. I'm feeling sick. Having gastric pain alot. I wanna go somewhere with alot of wind to cool myself down. Thinking too much lately. Kanasai laaaas. -.- Joan called to say Ivy Mamah wanted us to go back to school on Friday to do a video presentation on the Shanghai trip. Dunt wanna go to school. I dunt feel like going anywhere, except to the beach. I want to feel everything just stop for a split second, to take in the world for a moment. Looking at all the presents wrapped up & displayed on the piano in my house, i wonder if materialistic desires can really fufill you. But yet, humans can't seem to stop wanting, they're never contented. & it also seems that, i can't be able to let a possession go. Okay, wth am i even posting. Just my personal thoughts, dunt give a shit if you dunt want to yeah. (: I want to smile & be able to know that it aint fake. Happy ending holidays, people. Remember to do all your homeworks. I doubt anyone will fully complete theirs :D See ya, lovelies (: Je t'aime. ♥ ♥ ♥
|