|
|
|
tug my sleeve
twitter Twitter Updatesconcealed so close 2E1 Class Blog 6B'o7 Class Blog 6E'o7 HMT Blog Adrian Alethea Angelica BeeKian Charinne Charmaine Charon Cheryl Cheyenne Cinny Debbie Evonne FengKun FengMei Finella Guiru Haikel Hui Shi Ivan Ivy Jack Jasmine Jasmine NgJiaLe Jieshi Joan Jocelyn Jocelyn Joey KahMing Kenny Limin Marjorie Maxine Mike Morina Nicholas Nora Patricia Pauline Qingru Qistina Queenie Rachael Rasyiqah Sarah Sean Serene Serene Shenyu ShuaiGe SingLing Sokling Sophia Tyypey Weiyang Xinmin Xinting XunLin YiJun YiKhoon ZhenXiong
aroused 5/1/08 6/1/08 7/1/08 8/1/08 9/1/08 10/1/08 11/1/08 12/1/08 1/1/09 2/1/09 3/1/09 4/1/09 5/1/09 6/1/09 7/1/09 8/1/09 9/1/09 11/1/09 rock |
Wednesday, September 10 @17:24
Hello all. I'm depressed. & I'm gonna scold someone. Right here. I dunt care if i'm self-spamming anymore. Coz you made me so angry i have to say it. " When i helped you, thre wasnt a word of thanks. But i felt happy for you & her. Thn you called me names, scolded & teased. What? Do i not look like a human to you? I've got feelings you know. All tht you said, i beared with it. When i confronted you, you said you were only joking. Hey, jokes have a limit, & you went too far. Your so called jokes made me feel like they were insults. Yea, you called me stupid, & tht's not all when you & her were on th phone. What? Just because you two are loving gives you th right to scold me? If i'm stupid, how did i get to th Express class & get fourth position in class? Even if my schl is not tops, but at least i'm btr thn you. & i want you to rmbr tht i helped you to get her. & can you imagine if i wasnt here, would you have gotten what you want? I know it sounds shameless, but i dunt care now. You know what? Just because you're older thn me, doesnt mean tht you can get away frm ur 'jokes'. At first, i believed you were joking, tht is - till now. You know what? I hate you now. You complained to her tht i scolded you, hello? You insulted me first. She even disliked me coz of you. To summarise, i want to say tht you SUCK. Even tho you apologised, what? My feelings are oni worth ur stupid apology? I alrd told you girls took things seriously. You know what? Just FUCK off. Go get a life ; & get outta mine. I'm sick & tired of being treated like shit. You can continue wif ur'jokes' , cuz, I DUNT CARE anymore. & you can expect me nvr helping you agn. Ur insults made me re-think abt myself, but i did nth wrong. It even made me cry, five times in a day. But now, i realise you're not worth th hate." The End of scolding. Yeah. Okay. I'm still upset abt sth, NOT ell ohh vee eey, -.- I cried agn today, one after i went out of schl @ th bus stop, when Joan, Nora, Jieshi were waiting fer Huiting in schl. Th nxt was when 901 bus came, & i cried agn, 3rd was @ interchange, thn on 911, thn in th lift when reaching home. So emo. Hahas. __ Okayyy i'm weak & pathetic alrites? I dunt care anyway. In no mood to update. Ytd was a mess too. Th oni good thing tht happened is tht i have completed my DnT product. Its nice, & Jieshi took pics of it which she'll send to me. Still have hwk to do. Dunt feel like doing anything, really. Oh & sry to some seniors, cuz my IE cant view ur blog, tht's y didnt go tag. Its true, dunt believe cum my hse see. (: LOL. I'm in nid of someone to talk to. Hmm. Nvrm. I promise to post on friday. Byes :B ♥ ♥ ♥
|