tug my sleeve

sohjiale !

06November
--
I don't live to please you.

I still haven't come up with a way to fill up this space about myself in meticulous detail. So try and figure me out.

twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    concealed




    so close

    2E1 Class Blog 6B'o7 Class Blog 6E'o7 HMT Blog Adrian Alethea Angelica BeeKian Charinne Charmaine Charon Cheryl Cheyenne Cinny Debbie Evonne FengKun FengMei Finella Guiru Haikel Hui Shi Ivan Ivy Jack Jasmine Jasmine NgJiaLe Jieshi Joan Jocelyn Jocelyn Joey KahMing Kenny Limin Marjorie Maxine Mike Morina Nicholas Nora Patricia Pauline Qingru Qistina Queenie Rachael Rasyiqah Sarah Sean Serene Serene Shenyu ShuaiGe SingLing Sokling Sophia Tyypey Weiyang Xinmin Xinting XunLin YiJun YiKhoon ZhenXiong

    aroused

    5/1/08 6/1/08 7/1/08 8/1/08 9/1/08 10/1/08 11/1/08 12/1/08 1/1/09 2/1/09 3/1/09 4/1/09 5/1/09 6/1/09 7/1/09 8/1/09 9/1/09 11/1/09
    rock



    to the top

    Friday, July 11 @15:14

    Oh Gosh. I lost my $4 juz now at sch.
    Here's wad happened:
    During recess, i went to change out of PE attire & into uniform. Finella went wif me.
    So while we were changing, our money must have been stolen.
    But we didn't noe it yet. We went back to class aft changing, & den went to canteen.
    I didnt check my pouch. When i wanted to q up to buy th food, my money wasnt thre.
    POOF. I juz stood thre, & didnt quite believe my eyes. I emptied out everything. No $4.
    TT. My 1st thought was tht i misplaced it myself, as i was a mushroom. But Joan said tht it could've been stolen. But i trusted 1E1-ers & didnt tink so.
    So Joan lent me $$. Aft recess, got back to class, i told nora my money was gone. She told Sholihin. Den Sholihin, being th nice guy, asked me when, whre & how i might have lost it.
    I told him tht i had no idea, jus tht i left my pouch under my table when i was changing.
    He den gave me $2 so icould have lunch. I declined, but he gave it to me & said nvrm. See? He is sucha good chairman. LOL
    Den charinne told me tht she lost $2 last time as well. Den she&sholihin shouted hu had seen my money. Den Sylvia told me tht her $7 was missing as well. WOW. So much missing $$.
    Fin told me her money was missing too. Abt $10 plus. Jiale's money was missing too. She said tht b4 June holidays she lost $150 plus. Too much money was involved, so charinne raised it to Mr Joe, & he thn conducted a search. He asked 1E1-ers to take out all cash they had on them & th boys to empty their bags.
    He asked me,charinne, jiale, & sylvia to search. Sylvia checked each boys' bag.
    Den finella joined in th search. I didnt search anything. I felt tht thre was no need to. I trusted 1E1. so i juz walked past each table, & didnt search anything.
    Mr Joe didnt trust ZhenXiong & KuangXiang th most, so he searched their bags & even asked them to take out their shoes&socks as money might be hidden thre. But nope.
    They werent involved in th theft. I guessed.
    Aft sch, i collected my CO SYF costume as Mr Joe was questioning th suspects he picked out.
    Suddenly, he shouted very very loudly. He's nvr been so serious b4.
    Den aft waiting awhile, we went in.
    Tension
    Sholihin, nicholas, kuang xiang, zhen xiong, javier & ngan seng were thre. Looking oh-so-solemn. LMAO.
    Den he said tht kx&zx had nth to do with it. It was ngan seng&javier.
    He told them to confess to us. Javier said he took charinne's $2. Ngan seng said he took Sylvia's $7. Mr Joe asked 'wad abt th rest of their money? Was it you 2 hu took it?'
    They shook their heads.
    Mr Joe asked us on our opinions abt how to deal wif them.
    All of us said nt to send them fer caning. It wasnt a prob of our money, its th act.
    Den Mr Joe asked Sholihin to tell us sth he was involved in.
    Sholihin said tht ngan seng & javier had asked whether ornot he wanted to join them. Sholihin oni said tht he would eye on them, not steal th money itself.
    So he said tht while they were taking th $$, Sholihin had been thre watching.
    I was shocked. How can sholihin be involved? How could he nt tell Mr Joe abt it?
    Den aft some more questioning, Javier admitted tht he had stolen Ng Jiale's $150 plus b4 th June holidays. OMG. Den dunno who else's money ngan seng took.
    I didnt believe it. So th truth was out, but th theif of me&finella's money was still unknown.
    Mr Joe asked us all to rite down how much money we lost, how it may happen, & hu might have been involved. Aft writing, he said tht he will try his best to recover our money.
    B4 we went out, Finella told Mr Joe tht she tinks ngan seng might have taken her $$, as he was th last one hu touched her wallet.
    Sighhhhhhhhh.
    I didnt tink th thief could've been frm 1E1.
    Blahs. I walked to bus stop, den saw Sholihin& nicholas. I asked sholihin if he knew hu took my $$. He said it was either Javier or ngan seng. But they didnt admit it jus now. Sholihin said tht they were denying it. Haizz.
    Nvrm. Have to forgive&forget. =)
    Erm. Now updating on ytd's events.
    Thre was speech day rehersal. It was kinda funny. Coz i forgot pg 8's notes in th middle of playing. Hehs. & i heard Qingru play wrong. Lawls.
    We played 1st, followed by Band.
    Somebody dropped a percussion de instrument. Mr sim glared at tht person. But i liked their song. It was nice. i couldnt c Jieshi, but she said she saw me playing.
    Den was Dance. Nt badmouthing, but erm. Its funny. Someone dropped her rainbow thingy & rushed to pick it up. Den Jonathan, joan's maple fren, was in it too. He looked serious.
    LOLSS. Aft rehersal, bus-ed home. Super hungry.
    THE END :DD

    ♥ ♥ ♥