|
|
|
tug my sleeve
twitter Twitter Updatesconcealed so close 2E1 Class Blog 6B'o7 Class Blog 6E'o7 HMT Blog Adrian Alethea Angelica BeeKian Charinne Charmaine Charon Cheryl Cheyenne Cinny Debbie Evonne FengKun FengMei Finella Guiru Haikel Hui Shi Ivan Ivy Jack Jasmine Jasmine NgJiaLe Jieshi Joan Jocelyn Jocelyn Joey KahMing Kenny Limin Marjorie Maxine Mike Morina Nicholas Nora Patricia Pauline Qingru Qistina Queenie Rachael Rasyiqah Sarah Sean Serene Serene Shenyu ShuaiGe SingLing Sokling Sophia Tyypey Weiyang Xinmin Xinting XunLin YiJun YiKhoon ZhenXiong
aroused 5/1/08 6/1/08 7/1/08 8/1/08 9/1/08 10/1/08 11/1/08 12/1/08 1/1/09 2/1/09 3/1/09 4/1/09 5/1/09 6/1/09 7/1/09 8/1/09 9/1/09 11/1/09 rock |
Monday, July 14 @17:01
HELLO. I'm seriously pissed. IDK y i'm pissed, tho. == IDK wad to post. I hate everything. I'm totally bored outta my head. Bleahs. Haiz. Sch, was boooooooring. Did a test during MT. Sure fail. x( Came back frm recess, saw an envelop under my pencilcase. Opened it, was a note. Charinne tot it was a love letter or sth. Diaoz. Rmbr my post tht i said my money was stolen? Th note was saying sry & giving back my $$$. It read : ''I'm sorry that i took your $4, Jia Le. I will repay you. The money's in the envelop. I'm very , very SORRY for taking your money. Signed, the person who took your money. '' LOL. I have to forgive&forget, to whoever sent it to me, i'm not angry :D Ms Lam&Mr Joe didnt come. ^^ DnT time, had to draw a circle, cut it out using scroll saw den smoothen it using file, wet&dry paper & den buffing. & i was so dumb, i kept turning my acrylic in th wrong direction & it couldnt be cut. Mr Michael helped alot. I took veri long to cut den smoothen it, while Jieshi took oni awhile. I screamed at th littlest things, LOL. Anw, my circle was even&lopsided. Nvrm. Going to read my book. Byes :B ♥ ♥ ♥
|