tug my sleeve

sohjiale !

06November
--
I don't live to please you.

I still haven't come up with a way to fill up this space about myself in meticulous detail. So try and figure me out.

twitter

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    concealed




    so close

    2E1 Class Blog 6B'o7 Class Blog 6E'o7 HMT Blog Adrian Alethea Angelica BeeKian Charinne Charmaine Charon Cheryl Cheyenne Cinny Debbie Evonne FengKun FengMei Finella Guiru Haikel Hui Shi Ivan Ivy Jack Jasmine Jasmine NgJiaLe Jieshi Joan Jocelyn Jocelyn Joey KahMing Kenny Limin Marjorie Maxine Mike Morina Nicholas Nora Patricia Pauline Qingru Qistina Queenie Rachael Rasyiqah Sarah Sean Serene Serene Shenyu ShuaiGe SingLing Sokling Sophia Tyypey Weiyang Xinmin Xinting XunLin YiJun YiKhoon ZhenXiong

    aroused

    5/1/08 6/1/08 7/1/08 8/1/08 9/1/08 10/1/08 11/1/08 12/1/08 1/1/09 2/1/09 3/1/09 4/1/09 5/1/09 6/1/09 7/1/09 8/1/09 9/1/09 11/1/09
    rock



    to the top

    Wednesday, May 28 @03:09

    Oh Gawd...so many things happened. LOL start wif ytd.
    Erm there was CO Day Camp. Bus-ed sch, waited fer ppl 2 reach. Mai Ya Tang nvr come. Got Eco challenge thing. Wish-ed her good luck.[: Den had briefing on how 2 play th games. I was in grp one. Joan oso. But too bad she nvr come. Played th huh,what,pwi game. Mehmeh oso in grp one. All not high derhs. Den play th tempo game. Siannn but ok larh. Mehmeh dunno how 2 play.
    Den went tea break. Eww th food nt nice. Den went sectional practise. Practised Minuet no. One. Den went fer lunch. Oso not nice. Den got 2nd round of audition. Scary nia. I dunno how 2 play th sight reading. Den went back Combined practise. Mr Low started asking th seniors which juniors learn fast & ask them go th front & play naner. Cello & Bass ppl call out my name. Walao. I hide. Ask them shh. Luckily Mr Low nvr notice. Budden when oni cellobass section play mr low point me sae' hmm tht one nt bad arh.' Dioaz. Veri ps lehs.

    Fer wad happened 2day i'll update 2moro. Coz 2day too many things happen & i'm simply too lazy to post. So i'll update 2moro! I go slp ;D Cyas~

    ♥ ♥ ♥